Our Couples workshop focusses on preparing both mum and her birth partner for labour.
This 2 hour workshop builds on the education from our 6 week course and aims to support both Mum and her birth partner to feel prepared for their birthing day. The course is in a relaxed environment and offers time to interact and ask questions as appropriate.
Topics covered include:
- What makes a good birth partner
- The phases of labour and key characteristics of each
- The role of the birth partner during each phase of labour
- Breathing techniques; how and why we use them
- Positions for labour and how the birth partner can assist
- Massage techniques for labour
- Tips for decision making as a team in labour
- The golden hour post birth
- The forth trimester and helping your baby transition through it
The course can either be booked alongside our Daisy Birthing 6 week course or at a later date, although a discount applies when booked alongside Daisy Birthing.
Click HERE to book both the Daisy Birthing and Couple workshop together.